1. Will it really matter in a year? Or in six months?
2. Is this helping me to grow and become a better person?
3. Why does their opinion or approval matter to me?
4. Am I acting on my feelings? Am I likely to regret this?
5. What if I decided to do things differently?
6. What if I decided to write a choose who I will be instead of letting others decide my life for me?
Bento Box Comics by Thomas Perkins
La double vie de Véronique (1991)
More Disney Parks facts here
I just saved this bby new born deer. and I’m crying bc it kept following me.
one time, my sister accidentally sent a picture of her new dog to the wrong number and the recipient was real upset about it
earlier this week, my sister realized that it had been an entire year. she had a new dog and thought he might want to see
then her friend sent him a picture of her cat since he seems to really love animals
i just sent him a picture of my neighbor’s dog, sergeant
now we wait